Amika. Soulfood Nourishing Mask - 250 ml
What to read➡ Hair masks: tips and test bench
For whom: Dehydrated and damaged hair
Information: A luxurious weekly deep moisturizing treatment to completely restore and repair dry and damaged hair. The Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and moisturizes hair. The result is a long-lasting softness, shine, elasticity and easy-to-style hair Luxuriously thick without ever looking heavy, dehydrated hair absorbs the ideal amount of hydration it needs.
- Revitalizes and deeply moisturizes
- Restores and repairs damaged hair
- Improves softness, shine and elasticity
Tips for use: Use as a weekly treatment or as a daily conditioner after the Amika shampoo of your choice (sold separately). Leave on for two to five minutes before rinsing.No need to use conditioner following the mask.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Strengthens hair.
- Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Assists in hair growth, repair, and the reduction of free radicals.
- Panthenol: Restores hair's resilience, protecting against breakage, strengthening, smoothing, and reducing split ends.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry (Obliphica): Protects, hydrates, and nourishes hair.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cycloxe